Mornington Peninsula – Private Luxury Hot Springs Tour
Mornington Peninsula - Private Luxury Hot Springs Tour
Feel like a day of relaxation and pampering? Look no further. This luxurious spa day will have you travelling in style from your desired pick up location to Mornington Peninsula where you'll bathe in natural geothermal hot springs and be rejuvenated with a one hour massage of your choosing. From there you will be transported to the rolling hills of Main Ridge to feast on three french inspired courses with wine in an intimate dining experience overlooking a vineyard. Your driver will be on call to ensure that your experience is as magical and relaxing as possible.
**Centralised pick up and drop with all our tours.
Travelling in a large group? Ask us about about how you can get more from your day with a private tour. Access discounted rates, a customisable itinerary and more. Enquire now.
- Operates: 7 Days
- Departing: 11:30am
- Returning: 8:15pm
- Cancellation policy: 5 Days in advance for a full refund
- Price: $460.00 per person*
- Minimum booking of 4pax
*Private tours for groups of 6pax - 11pax will be quoted on enquiry
- Centralised pick up & drop off at 20 Russell St, Melbourne CBD (or alternate location for private tours)
- Friendly, knowledgable and dedicated tour guide
- Complimentary champagne on board
- Peninsula Hot Springs Spa Experience (1hr massage, 1hr geothermal bathing, locker/towel/robe hire, herbal tea on arrival)
- Le Petit Tracteur three course lunch with wine (capped at $90pp) (winery subject to change)
- Option to add/change experiences (wine tastings, lavender distillery etc)
- Enclosed footwear & slippers of things
- Sun smart clothing if you plan to go outside
- Photo Identification (passport, drivers licence)
- Anything else you made need throughout the day (medications etc)
- Money for any take home purchases
- All guests must be 18 years or older
- No children
- No food or drink of any kind is to be consumed in tour vehicles (with the exception of water)
- No smoking is permitted within the vehicle at any time
- All tour bookings must be paid in full at time of booking
- Cancellations within 5 days of the booked tour date will result in the full amount paid taken as a cancellation fee. Cancel 5 days in advance to receive a full refund.
- Zero tolerance of any behaviour that is considered unruly or a threat to the safety of our passengers and staff
- Move On Tours promotes the responsible consumption of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse passengers who display offensive or intoxicated behaviour or are under the age of 18
- Cleaning/damage fees will apply to any person(s) responsible for leaving the vehicle in unsanitary or damaged conditions